- This event has passed.
Outdoor Holiday Concert
December 5, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Join us for a socially-distanced outdoor concert featuring some of your favorite holiday tunes! The performance will take place under the front awning overhang area in the Trade Center courtyard. Guests are invited to bring camp chairs, blankets, and other items to make your seating area cozy. A portion of the proceeds from each Picnic Box meal sold will go to support YOGC’s work with young musicians of the Chattahoochee Valley. Admission to the Holiday Concert is free, but donations to support YOGC are encouraged. Give now!
Each Picnic Box comes with your choice of sandwich, pasta salad, a fresh-baked cookie, and a drink (sweet tea, iced tea, or water). Bring your order confirmation with you to pick up your meals on December 5. Meal pickup starts at 4pm. Scroll down to pre -order your Picnic Box below (deadline Nov. 27th).
Thank you for agreeing to keep yourself and everyone else safe by following the stated rules for this event:
- Wear a mask at all times unless eating your pre-ordered meal from the Trade Center.
- Pre-order your meal by November 27 and bring the order confirmation for pickup.
- Sit at least six feet apart from members of other households.
- Bring your own chair or blanket in which to enjoy the concert.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
PRE-ORDERS ARE CLOSED